CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Im Liezel.My family and friends call me "Alang" means pinangga...charr..Im 20 yrs. old..and was born at the wonderful place of Maragusan.I am a woman who is simple. People first impression with me is "strict" but if they will know me better they could say and discover that Im sweet,lovable and kind..Charr..

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

First teaching Experience

It was very memorable....I was in front of the class and i am the one who will teach them...I cannot explain what i feel....i feel ashamed or excited..i don't know....but i bear in mind that i can do it..with God's help...and luckily i finished it successfully...when i was talking in front of the class..little by little all the nervous I felt was gone....I discover that teaching is not easy..you need to be prepare and knowledgeable enough.

0 comments: